7th March 2021
DrCT is an online competition and the students will take the competition from home. Fairness and security of our contest is very important for all contestants. Hence we have developed a set of procedures to ensure that all our competitions are monitored and invigilated in the most secure setup.
The benefits of participating in DrCT:
– DrCT is a competition developed by IOI medalists and moderated by Professors involved in IOI.
– DrCT is an important competition for those students taking the NOI competition. Around 25% of the questions are related to NOI and set by IOI medalists and reviewed by NUS School of Computing professor.
– NOI Gold Medalists from any country can apply for admission to NUS School of Computing directly. DrCT is one of the recommended competitions by Singapore NOI that will help the students to prepare for the NOI competition.
– Competitive Programming 4 book 1 is the recommended text for DrCT and NOI written by Dr. Steven Halim, Dr. Felix Halim, and Dr. Suhendry Effendy. The authors are part of the star-studded UVa Online Judges team of the ICPC (International Collegiate Programming Contest), according to Prof Bill Poucher, President of ICPC Foundation.
– Gold, Silver and Bronze Medallists of DrCT International Local will be invited to join STEAM AHEAD to compete in the STEAM AHEAD – DrCT Global Finals. They will have a chance to win the President’s Award for Excellence in Steam.
- This link is meant for all students in Singapore. Overseas students will have to register with the respective country partners.
- Registration fees will be forfeited for participants who could not or do not turn up for the competition.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring that the submitted names are entered correctly as these will be printed on the certificates. You will charge for reprint of certificate if any of the information is wrong.
- Registration fees must be paid by credit/debit card.
- An email and Stripe receipt will be sent to you once the registration is successfully completed.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the contest schedule, rules and regulations of the competition.
- Cancellation policy:
SIMCC will charge full rate on any cancellation once it is submitted. Any refund request can be submitted but subject to SIMCC management approval. Once it is approved, the refund amount can be used for other SIMCC competition of the same/lesser value. No cash refund is allowed.
You do not have permission to view this form. Please register as our member to access the form.