4th December 2022 – IJMO & VANDA
5th December 2022 – Award Ceremony and Gala Dinner
Remember, those who win Perfect Score, Gold or Silver awards in IJMO and VANDA will gain points to be admitted into IJHS and YALA.
SIMCC reserves the right to cancel your registration if you do not qualify for the contests and we will deduct SGD30 for admin fee if you do not satisfy the minimum requirements
Candidate can register for IJMO using any one of the following competition’s award.
Perfect Score, Gold, Silver, Bronze award winners for 2022 SASMO
Perfect Score, Gold, Silver, Bronze award winners for 2022 SMKC
Perfect Score, Gold, Silver, Bronze award winner for AMO 2021
Perfect Score, Gold, Silver, Bronze award winner for 2022 SINGA MATH GLOBAL FINAL
Perfect Score, Gold, Silver and Bronze award winner for SIMOC 2022 (Math Olympiad)
Candidate can register for VANDA using any one of the following competition’s award.
Perfect Score, Gold, Silver or Bronze award winners for 2022 VANDA
Please note that:
– To register for IJMO 2022, student must be in between Grade 1/Primary 1 to Grade 12/JC 2
For students who are Silver and Bronze in SASMO, SMKC, AMO and SINGA MATH GLOBAL FINAL, need to attend the training in order to register for IJMO.
– To register for VANDA Global Final 2022, student must be in between Grade 3/Primary 3 to Grade 12/JC 2
– No student is allowed to take the competition twice. You will be disqualified immediately.
- This link is meant for all students in Singapore. Overseas students will have to register with the respective country partners.
- Registration fees will be forfeited for participants who could not or do not turn up for the competition.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring that the submitted names are entered correctly as these will be printed on the certificates. A charge of SGD50 per certificate will be levied for reprints.
- Registration fees must be paid by credit/debit card.
- An email and Stripe receipt will be sent to you once the registration is successfully completed.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the rules and regulations of the competition.
- Cancellation policy:
SIMCC will charge full rate on any cancellation once it is submitted. Any refund request can be submitted but subject to SIMCC management approval. Once it is approved, the refund amount can be used for other SIMCC competition of the same/lesser value. No cash refund is allowed.Please email your registration confirmation email and Stripe receipt to our finance (email@example.com) if you would like to appeal for refund.
You do not have permission to view this form. Please register as our member to access the form.