What will be covered during these 3 lessons?
Students will go through various Math Puzzle and Activities.
How will the online lessons be conducted?
Lesson notes will be sent 2 days before the lesson date. Virtual classes will be conducted over the Zoom Video application.
What to prepare for the lesson?
Notes will be sent via email 2 days before the lesson date. Students must download and print the notes.
Make up classes.
Students can make up a class if there is the same lesson available within the same week. Parents need to contact email@example.com to enquire about the availability.
No make up lessons for the late registration.
Who are the teachers for the classes?
SIMCC experienced instructors have been preparing Singapore students for various math contests. They also have years of experience in conducting math Olympiad training in Singapore and overseas schools.
How to register and pay for the classes?
- To register, create a student account at https://form.simcc.org/
Follow the instructions on the homepage and create membership.
- Once you created a student membership, under Top Menu, go to “REGISTRATION” then click on “Training Registration Form”. Afterwards, select “Puzzle and Math Activities Classes”
- Fill up the registration form, choose your preferred timeslot and make the payment.
- This link is meant for all students.
- Registration fees will be forfeited for participants who could not or do not turn up for the lesson.
- Registration fees must be paid by credit/debit card.
- An email and Stripe receipt will be sent to you once the registration is successfully completed.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the contest schedule, rules and regulations of the training lesson.
- Cancellation policy:
SIMCC will charge full rate on any cancellation once it is submitted. Any refund request can be submitted but subject to SIMCC management approval. Once it is approved, the refund amount can be used for other SIMCC competition of the same/lesser value. No cash refund is allowed.
- FAQ regarding the training
You do not have permission to view this form. Please register as our member to access the form.