2022 December Holidays Programme
My child does not have enough experience in math competitions. Will this workshop benefit him?
SIMCC workshop will guide your child on the foundation of general math Olympiad. Your child will finish the course with an improved understanding on what it takes to solve math Olympiad questions.
How will the online lessons be conducted?
Lesson notes will be sent at least one day prior the lesson. Virtual classes will be conducted over Zoom Video application.
What to prepare for the lesson?
Notes will be sent via email 2 days before the lesson. Students must download and print the notes.
Which track (Junior or Senior) will my child be taught?
If your child won Silver or Gold in a math competition in Singapore, then he/she can join Senior Track.
If your child won Bronze in a math competition in Singapore, then he/she must join Junior Track.
If a student registers for Senior programme without winning Silver or Gold award, then he/she will be transferred to Junior track.
What will be covered during these 4 lessons?
Student will be various Important topics which are covered in Math Olympiads. Each topic is designed to improve student’s pattern-recognition, reasoning and problem-solving skills. SIMCC Workshops is all about creativity, logic, problem-solving, activities and fun. Your child will finish the course with an improved understanding of what it takes to solve math Olympiad questions.
Who are the teachers for the classes?
SIMCC experienced instructors have been preparing Singapore students for various math contests. They also have years of experience in conducting math Olympiad training in Singapore and overseas schools.
How to register and pay for the classes?
- To register, create a student account at https://form.simcc.org/
Follow the instructions on the homepage and create membership.
- Once you created a student membership, under Top Menu, go to “REGISTRATION” then click on “Training Registration Form”. Afterwards, select “2022 Dec Holidays Workshops”
- Fill up the registration form, choose your preffered timeslot and make the payment.
- This link is meant for all students.
- Registration fees will be forfeited for participants who could not or do not turn up for the lesson.
- Registration fees must be paid by credit/debit card.
- An email and Stripe receipt will be sent to you once the registration is successfully completed.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the contest schedule, rules and regulations of the training lesson.
- Cancellation policy:
SIMCC will charge full rate on any cancellation once it is submitted. Any refund request can be submitted but subject to SIMCC management approval. Once it is approved, the refund amount can be used for other SIMCC competition of the same/lesser value. No cash refund is allowed.
- FAQ regarding the training
You do not have permission to view this form. Please register as our member to access the form.