To prepare for the Vanda International Competition, you can also join our training sessions from Primary 3 to Primary 6 students. More details are provided in our registration form.
- Registration fees will be forfeited for participants who could not or do not turn up for the lesson.
- Registration fees must be paid by credit/debit card.
- An email and Stripe receipt will be sent to you once the registration is successfully completed.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the contest schedule, rules and regulations of the training lesson.
- Cancellation policy:
SIMCC will charge full rate on any cancellation once it is submitted. Any refund request can be submitted but subject to SIMCC management approval. Once it is approved, the refund amount can be used for other SIMCC competition of the same/lesser value. No cash refund is allowed.
- 8 lesson per grade (from G3 – G6)
- Duration: 1 hour per lesson
- Lesson structure (approx.)
- 20 -30 mins, content delivery
- 30-40 mins, MCQ practice (no open-ended question component)
- Topics covered
- Different from G3 to G6
- Expectation: final 2 sessions in Grade 4 (consolidation of all topics covered in Grade 3)
- Topical content
- Similar to past Vanda/TCher Online lessons
- Lesson notes
- Note are provided for reference; lesson coverage and sequence may differ
- Similar to past Vanda/TCher Online lesson
Lessons can be scheduled at different days/times to allow pupils to attend lessons across different grades.
You do not have permission to view this form. Please register as our member to access the form.