4th December 2021 – IJMO & VANDA
5th December 2021 – DrCT
In view of Covid-19 situation, STEAM Ahead 2021 will be hosted online and the students will take the contest from home. Fairness and security of our contest is very important for all contestants. Hence we have developed a set of procedures to ensure that all our contests are monitored and invigilated in the most secure setup.
Remember, those who win Perfect Score, Gold or Silver awards in IJMO and VANDA will gain points to be admitted into IJHS and YALA.
SIMCC reserves the right to cancel your registration if you do not qualify for the contests and we will deduct SGD30 for admin fee if you do not satisfy the minimum requirements
Candidate can register for IJMO using any one of the following competition’s award.
Perfect Score, Gold, Silver award winners for 2021 SASMO
Perfect Score, Gold, Silver award winner for AMO 2020
Perfect Score, Gold, Silver award winner for SIMOC 2021 (Math Olympiad)
Candidate can register for VANDA and DrCT using any one of the following competition’s award.
Perfect Score, Gold, Silver or Bronze award winners for 2021 VANDA
Perfect Score, Gold, Silver or Bronze award winners for 2021 DrCT
Please note that:
– To register for IJMO 2021, student must be in between Grade 1/Primary 1 to Grade 12/JC 2
– To register for VANDA Global Final 2021, student must be in between Grade 3/Primary 3 to Grade 12/JC 2
– To register for DrCT Global Final 2021, student must be in between Grade 1/Primary 1 to Grade 12/JC 2
– No student is allowed to take the competition twice. You will be disqualified immediately.
- This link is meant for all students in Hong Kong and Macau. Other students will have to register with the respective country partners.
- Registration fees will be forfeited for participants who could not or do not turn up for the competition.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring that the submitted names are entered correctly as these will be printed on the certificates. A charge of SGD50 per certificate will be levied for reprints.
- Registration fees must be paid by credit/debit card.
- An email and Stripe receipt will be sent to you once the registration is successfully completed.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the rules and regulations of the competition.
- Cancellation policy:
SIMCC will charge full rate on any cancellation once it is submitted. Any refund request can be submitted but subject to SIMCC management approval. Once it is approved, the refund amount can be used for other SIMCC competition of the same/lesser value. No cash refund is allowed.
Please email your registration confirmation email and Stripe receipt to our finance (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to appeal for refund.
You do not have permission to view this form. Please register as our member to access the form.