Date for the DSA Workshop:
11th April 2021 and 23th May 2021
DSA Prep Agenda
Why you should join this DSA Preparatory workshop?
1. Learn how To Build Your EPortfolio and Write Your Personal Statement
2. Get your EPortfolio and Personal Statement reviewed
3. Prepare and manage Interviews
4. Understand the DSA Process
5. Learn from DSA top schools’ students
6. Reduce anxiety and receive an insider’s view on DSA
The 5 areas to be explored at depth in our workshop:
– Academic pathways of Top Schools
– academic test
– selection camp
- Registration fees will be forfeited for participants who could not or do not turn up for the workshop.
- Registration fees must be paid by credit/debit card.
- An email and Stripe receipt will be sent to you once the registration is successfully completed.
- Cancellation policy:
SIMCC will charge full rate on any cancellation once it is submitted. Any refund request can be submitted but subject to SIMCC management approval. Once it is approved, the refund amount can be used for other SIMCC competition of the same/lesser value. No cash refund is allowed.