September Holidays Programme: AMO Preparation
My child does not have enough experience in math competitions. Will this workshop benefit him?
SIMCC workshop will guide your child on the foundation of general math Olympiad. Your child will finish the course with an improved understanding on what it takes to solve math Olympiad questions.
How will the online lessons be conducted?
Lesson notes will be sent at least one day prior the lesson. Virtual classes will be conducted over Zoom Video application.
What is the difference between Regular classes and September holidays programme?
September Holidays Programme is condensed version of our regular programme which is 8 lesson, once week programme. Students who are attending the regular classes do NOT need attend holiday programme.
What to prepare for the lesson?
Notes will be sent via email at least one day before the lesson. Students must download and print the notes.
What will be covered during these 4 lessons?
Student will be taught 8 Important topics which are covered in
- American Math Olympiad (AMO), and other competitions
Each topic is designed to improve student’s pattern-recognition, reasoning and problem-solving skills.
Are these 4 lessons enough to prepare them for a competition?
Various factors affect student’s performance in any competition. One of the important factors is well-guided preparation. Ten lessons of intensive training workshop specially designed to prepare students for math Olympiad will increase the student’s chance of getting a higher score in the competition, DSA or selection tests.
Who are the teachers for the classes?
SIMCC experienced instructors have been preparing Singapore students for various math contests. They also have years of experience in conducting math Olympiad training in Singapore and overseas schools.
How to register and pay for the classes?
1. To register, create a student account at
Follow the instructions on the homepage and create membership.
2. Once you created a student membership, under Top Menu, go to “REGISTRATION” then click on “Training Registration Form”. Afterwards, select “2021 September Holidays: AMO Preparation”
3. Fill up the registration form, choose your preferred time-slot and make the payment.
- This link is meant for all students except Malaysia, Philippines, China and Vietnam.
- Registration fees will be forfeited for participants who could not or do not turn up for the lesson.
- Registration fees must be paid by credit/debit card.
- An email and Stripe receipt will be sent to you once the registration is successfully completed.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the contest schedule, rules and regulations of the training lesson.
- Cancellation policy:
SIMCC will charge full rate on any cancellation once it is submitted. Any refund request can be submitted but subject to SIMCC management approval. Once it is approved, the refund amount can be used for other SIMCC competition of the same/lesser value. No cash refund is allowed.
- FAQ regarding the training
You do not have permission to view this form. Please register as our member to access the form.