In view of Covid-19 situation, all the contest(s) will be hosted online and the students will take the contest from home. Fairness and security of our contest is very important for all contestants. Hence we have developed a set of procedures to ensure that all our contests are monitored and invigilated in the most secure setup.
Remember, those who win Perfect Score, Gold or Silver awards in the contest(s) will gain points to be admitted into IJHS and YALA. You can also register SIMOC 2021 and STEAM AHEAD 2021.
To prepare for the contest, you can also join our training sessions from Primary 2 to Secondary 2 students. More details are provided in our registration form.
- This link is meant for all students other than Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, China and Myanmar. There are training programs arrange by our country partners in these countries and you can check with them accordingly.
- Registration fees will be forfeited for participants who could not or do not turn up for the competition.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring that the submitted names are entered correctly as these will be printed on the certificates. You will charge for reprint of certificate if any of the information is wrong.
- Registration fees must be paid by credit/debit card.
- An email and Stripe receipt will be sent to you once the registration is successfully completed.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the contest schedule, rules and regulations of the competition.
- Cancellation policy:
SIMCC will charge full rate on any cancellation once it is submitted. Any refund request can be submitted but subject to SIMCC management approval. Once it is approved, the refund amount can be used for other SIMCC competition of the same/lesser value. No cash refund is allowed.
You do not have permission to view this form. Please register as our member to access the form.