5th December – Competition day
27th December 2020 – Online Award ceremony
In view of Covid-19 situation, STEAM Ahead 2020 will be hosted online and the students will take the contest from home. Fairness and security of our contest is very important for all contestants. Hence we have developed a set of procedures to ensure that all our contests are monitored and invigilated in the most secure setup.
Remember, those who win Perfect Score, Gold or Silver awards in IJMO and VANDA will gain points to be admitted into IJHS and YALA.
SIMCC reserves the right to cancel your registration if you do not qualify for the contests and we will deduct SGD30 for admin fee if you do not satisfy the minimum requirements.
– Gold or Silver award winner for VTMO, SASMO 2020 and AMO 2019 (qualify for IJMO 2020)
– Gold, Silver or Bronze award winner for VANDA International Local (qualify for VANDA Global Final 2020)
- This link is meant for all students in Singapore. Overseas students will have to register with the respective country partners.
- Registration fees will be forfeited for participants who could not or do not turn up for the competition.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring that the submitted names are entered correctly as these will be printed on the certificates. A charge of SGD50 per certificate will be levied for reprints.
- Registration fees must be paid by credit/debit card.
- An email and Stripe receipt will be sent to you once the registration is successfully completed.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the rules and regulations of the competition.
- Cancellation policy:
SIMCC will charge full rate on any cancellation once it is submitted. Any refund request can be submitted but subject to SIMCC management approval. Once it is approved, the refund amount can be used for other SIMCC competition of the same/lesser value. No cash refund is allowed.
You do not have permission to view this form. Please register as our member to access the form.